If you haven’t heard by know, Transformers is doing a viral campaign, or as they call it an ‘extended film experience’ campaign. Recently, there has been a plethora of videos with machines turning into Transformers. Take a look at the newest one.
Pretty cool if you ask me, and well done. This being released just a week before Transformers hits the theatres.
Check out some past ‘sightings’.
- Tokyo sighting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0oQZi2G_Ns
- Barcelona sighting: http://www.dailymotion.com/RubiTruji/video/16052462
- Berlin sighting : http://www.vimeo.com/5125821
Some less obvious sightings are below:
- Machu Pichu sighting: http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu135/p3t3r_photo/DSC00030.jpg (zoom into the right of the smaller peak in the middle)
- Sydney sighting: http://www.flickr.com/photos/39037857@N02/3611390815/sizes/l/ (see the left of the bridge)
- Perth sighting: http://www.flickr.com/photos/38855539@N05/ (see the two photos of Johnny, with the lake in the background)
The most recent sightings have been in France and the UK. In France, a model airplane turned into a Transformer: http://www.dailymotion.com/Vinnylemans/video/16143347 And the newest, the scooter turning into a Transformer. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xo0cwRY59X4.
The official website is http://www.TransformersMovie.com and the movie releases nation wide June 24th.
Follow Nick Butler on Twitter!