So there is a pretty interesting viral that has recently shown up for the movie “9” – the Tim Burton produced, Shane Acker directed, CGI movie that involves a post-apocalyptic vision involving puppets made from what looks like potato sacks.
If you are following the Scientist’s Facebook page (because that’s what scientists do, they use Facebook to display their amazing findings), then you may have seen the following:
As I write this, armies of the globe clash outside our windows. Our Chancellor has done his best to make our once glorious nation the enemy of the world.
After the Chancellor’s men confiscated my research documents, he dealt a crippling blow to my continued research. I have tried to work as hard as possible to refine my findings in the Dark Sciences, but I am missing a specific document, and seem to have hit a roadblock.
It is now up to you, my friends, to find this design. I, of course, cannot get near the Chancellor’s archives, as I am being watched too closely. But I can guide you.
1. Before my design was confiscated, I scrawled 4 green alchemical symbols on it. I hope that the government has not realized the significance of these symbols.
2. The design was taken, ripped up, and the pieces were scattered across 9 secret locations.
3. You must find the pieces, in your journeys, and realign the sequence of alchemical symbols.
4. Input the appropriate alchemical symbols into my decoder and you will be able to unlock the design for me to use in my research… your efforts may be rewarded.
5. You have 1 week before another round of War Machines rolls off the assembly line.
So, you now have to start finding the pieces.
Which, our forum member, MOVIELORD101 so graciously did for us. So, in the forum (here), we pieced 8 out of the 9 pieces together. And, as stated by the Scientist, the codes were revealed.
Take the codes over to 9experiment.com, and key in the codes, on the typewriter, in the correct order, and get both a wallpaper, as well as yourself entered into a 9 drawing, where one of the lucky winners will get themselves some new kicks
Now, from what I have seen, and correct me if I’m wrong, but piece #4 is still missing. Now it’s quite obvious that we can see the codes, but could #4 hold something extra?
Good luck to those who enter and stay tuned to MovieViral.com’s continued coverage on viral related to “9” set to be released 9-9-09 (clever!).