If you’re a big fan of the Lord of the Rings series and are looking forward to this December’s The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, then you might want to get down to San Diego Comic-Con this year. Tourism New Zealand is hosting a contest where you get a 6 day trip to New Zealand where you will visit the Weta Workshop. You also get tickets to the world premiere in Wellington. Get the details after the jump!
In association with Weta and Air New Zealand, the journey to Middle Earth for the winner and a companion will include:
· 6 day trip for two to New Zealand – www.newzealand.com
· Round-trip flights on Air New Zealand – http://www.airnewzealand.com
· VIP tour of the Hobbiton Movie Set – http://www.hobbitontours.com/
· Visit the Weta Cave and meet the artists from Weta Workshop – http://www.wetanz.com/
· See movie set locations in Queenstown – http://www.queenstownnz.co.nz/
· PLUS – two tickets to the World Premiere of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, in Wellington on 28 November, 2012-06-13 – http://www.newzealand.com/travel/media/press-releases/2012/6/film_hobbit-nz-premiere-announced.cfm
Fans can enter to win exclusively at the Weta booth at Comic-Con San Diego.
San Diego Comic-Con 2012 will be held at the San Diego Convention Center from July 12th – 15th. MovieViral will be on location to cover the event.