It Truly is the era of the 1990s Action Hero to Shine Again in Politics..
nb: notice the title is phrased as a QUESTION. Ergo non defamatory. And in any event, there is nothing defamatory about saying someone might be gay or wrote a speech for a totally not gay leader. Glad we cleared that..
..Now..down to business..
In a most moving and VERY VERY BRAVE speech, POTUS declared his willingness to kiss EVERYBODY. Even the MEN. For a big, butch, macho, red hot blooded hetero male like the Donald?
That took BALLS. It was NOT a coming out speech. He is NOT GAY. But this new display of emotion shows a softer side to the man behind the Office.
Even militia men were moved.
One Trump supporter remarked:
‘The way he danced to that fokkin’ queer song? Took GUTS, man. Where I am from? That shit’ll get ya killed. But I know POTUS aint gonna be some fag. THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER! OF THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! He can marry my cousin ANYTIME. Except I would have to divorce her, first and we aint too keen on ending marriage here..unless someone dies. GOD BLESS THE USA!’.
It was indeed a VERY SENSITIVE speech from Trump. Fused to a new energy, verging on the manic, the born again.
Only ONE MAN could be behind such a speech, save the Donald himself.
Consider the evidence. It’s a CONSPIRACY THEORY!
- Mel, as Martin Riggs in LETHAL WEAPON, frequently called men ‘beautiful’. And KISSED Leo Getz (Joe Pesci). The Donald also declared his intentions to kiss everyone, beautiful women AND men.
- Donald is a PATRIOT! He DRAINED THE SWAMP! Mel PLAYED THE Patriot and in said film was ‘the swamp warrior’ in all but name.
- Gibson and Trump are known for their shared belief in equal rights, enlightened inclusion, reconciliation and calm, clear, civil approaches to debate.
- The Donald writes to Santa several times a month. Mel just PLAYED Santa onscreen yet is never seen in the same place as said magic Christmas man in real life. Coincidence? Watch FATMAN (that’s a film title btw and not a comment on POTUS’ size: he is in the BEST SHAPE EVER).
- I could go on. But I won’t.
and yes filed under ‘satire’. Go figure. And FATMAN looks awesome btw: can’t wait! The kind of movie Mel SHOULD have been making YEARS back, alongside his more worthy directorial efforts. That KIND of outlet? Keeps him..sane and out of trouble?!