Yes, they are fiction. No, they cannot be exempt from the festivities. Here are some ideas..
- John McClane: New Vest. Actually LOTS OF vests. And a cardigan.
- Indiana Jones: Antidotes to poison. khaki surplus. notebook/pencils.
- James Bond: Cocktail shaker. FT Sub. motor memorabilia. cufflinks.
- Tony Stark: Nothing. He’s dead. Get over it. Time to move on.
- Batman: Cough /throat sweets. Caffeine pills. Ticket to Florence.
- Holly Golightly: Cat-food. Tiara. Cigarette case /holder. Eye-mask.
- Ellen Ripley: Guns. Hair-clippers. More guns. Cigarettes. Basketball.
- Captain Marvel: Motorbike. Shades. World peace.
- Terminator: Clothes. Boots. Motorcycle. Drapes.
- Michael Corleone: Anything he cannot refuse.
- Charles Foster Kane: Snow-globe. Newspaper.
- Lara Croft: Shorts. Crop Top. Water Bottle.
- Hannibal Lecter: Wine, preferably Chianti: a nice one.
- The Bride: Swords. Tracksuits. Trainers.
- Gollum: Something precious.
- Norman Bates: Wigs. New Motel sign.
- Wednesday Adams: Christmas? Presents? Really?
- Groot: I am Groot!
- Ethan Hunt: Para-surfing/gliding/ another exciting sport package.
- Lisbeth Salander: Lots of new piercings. Tats. Hacker stuff.
- Neo: Guns. LOTS of GUNS! Shades. Long coat.
- Wolverine: Lumberjack shirt. Jeans. Cigars. Bottle o’ Scotch.
- Katniss Everdeen: Bows. Arrows. Water-poofs. Boots.
- Axel Foley: Baseball jacket. Shades. A night at a top Hotel.
- Amélie Poulain: She will find joy and fascination in anything.
- Harry Callahan: Tweed jackets. Guns. Coffee.
- Anton Chigurh: Coins. New Haircut.
- Lou Bloom: Video-camera. New Mirror. Therapy.
- Ferris Bueller: Car. Computer. Day off.
- Rocky Balboa: Porkpie hat. Boxing Gloves. Robot Butler.
- General Zod: REVENGE! And the son of Jor-El!
- Rick Blaine: Cigarettes. Tux. Ticket to Paris.
- Marty McFly: Double denims. Trainers. Guitar.
- Tyler Durden: Loud shirt. Leather Jacket. Soaps.
- Aladdin: Three wishes should do it.
- SUPERMAN/Clark Kent: Thick spectacles. Shirts. Crystals.
- Rose Sayer: First Aid Kit. Insect repellent. Bottled water.
- Sandy Olsson: Chewing gum. Biking leathers. Shades.
- Annie Wilkes: A Paul Sheldon book anthology should be fine.
- Tony Manero: Tight white suit. Body-oil. Bee-Gees Greatest Hits.
- William Wallace: So long as he has FREEDOM, anything should be fine. Aye!
- George Bailey: Just remind him his life is wonderful and worthy. And debt free.
- Mary Poppins: Just a spoonful of sugar should be fine. Gloves/Hat/Bag also great.
Now, if you are not inspired by that list? Or encounter any tougher people to buy for? I present this amazing infographic to help! You’re most welcome. This is a nostalgic look at THE must haves of years past..which could still be the present / future!
The infographic was taken from Betway!
Nintendo is still relevant as retro-tech as much as updated console accessory.
Pokemon never really goes away. Ever. Just bounces back.
Lego is now a movie force in itself.
I like Tupperware. Until you lose the TOPS or it warps in a dish washer.
Frisbee is always fun.
Monopoly is best played as a movie tie in because the normal version is imho a tad dull.
Beware buying perfume for a girl. But you cannie go wrong with a wee Channel no. 5! So said an adorable Scots Girl I became v fond of.
Polaroid ticks all the boxes above. Timeless. Fun. Cinematic. Stylish.
File under: Sports; December!