That’s right! The IHC (Institute for Human Continuity) has announced they are looking for the new world leader following the end of the world, as we know it. And guess what! It could be you!
Anyone over the age of 18 is eligible, just check out TheIHC.com.
The Institute for Human Continuity is taking our next big step in ensuring that the end is just the beginning. We’re holding an election for the Leader of the Post-2012 World.
- The search will begin on August 10.
- We want to find the best of the best, regardless of formal education, political connections, or name recognition. It could be you.
- All applicants will try for the best scores in a few games designed to measure leadership abilities.
- Up to 12 top-scoring candidates will be asked to submit videos, pictures and slogans by Sept. 25.
- The candidates will campaign for the most votes in the election, ending Nov. 3.
- Everyone has a voice and a vote.
For humankind to survive and thrive, we need a great leader to step forward. Sign up now and find out if you are the leader we all need.
Pretty cool if you ask me. It seems Sony is trying to get this viral flowing and my guess is we’ll be seeing some Comic-Con advertising going on.
Tell us what you think: Will you enter to become the “post-2012 world leader”?Posted by Nick Butler, follow him on Twitter. New to the site? Check out the About Us page. Register at the MovieViral.com forum, which is located at www.MovieViral.com/forum.