Now that Super 8 is going into full swing with its casting and location filming, it’s only appropriate for the viral to update as well. For those of you who signed up at the Rocket Poppeteer site, you were more than likely miffed about the lack of response. Well, because you were all complaining, we just got handed a quiz. Way to go. What’s next, homework? Keep reading to find out more.
What’s turning into a scene from A Christmas Story, this campaign is taking the Ovaltine approach and continuing with its 50’s styled, “gather around the radio, kids” type program. And to get a little more info in regards to it’s young cadets, a quiz has been emailed to all who registered. Grab your number 2 pencil, keep your eyes on your own paper, and………….. begin! Click the image for larger view.
Although it may be nothing, things that stick out are “You could defeat an evil Kladrog all by yourself” and “Your favorite color is red”. Also the form is number ARI85 which could possibly become a password down the road? Here are the rest of the questions:
1. Your favorite astronaut is Captain ‘Coop’ Cooper!
2. You could defeat an evil Kladrog all by yourself.
3. You know all the words to the Rocket Poppeteers theme song!
4. If you could, you’d eat hamburgers every day!
5. You finish homework quickly.
6. Your desk at school is very organized.
7. You believe that aliens live on other planets.
8. You prefer to sit close to a door in a room.
9. You prefer stories with happy endings.
10. You enjoy exploring the unknown.
11. Your favorite color is red.
12. You are often a hero in your dreams.
13. You are a super skilled rocket ship pilot. Just like Captain ‘Coop’ Cooper!
14. You would tell the teacher if you caught your brother cheating on a test!
15. You have things in common with other members of your class.
16. You sometimes can tell what your classmates are thinking.
17. You always leave room for dessert. Especially Rocket Poppeteers popsicles!
18. If you had two Rocket Poppeteers popsicles left, you would share one with a friend.
19. Being a Rocket Poppeteers astronaut is the best job in the world!
20. You would win the race to outer space.
There’s even a written portion! This test is hard. I feel as if I may flunk it.
One can only imagine that this will either lead to narrowing down who gets in, or, just a little extra fun to add some more theory to the movie. Damnit. I have gym next.