So. THIRTEEN YEARS LATER.
- New trailer is out for Avatar 2. Fine. Great.
- It certainly looks immersive, literally (water is a big part of the pitch).
- There is an Empire Strikes Back vibe: the corporate baddies continue trying to mine the Pandora territory?
- Gratuitous shots of blue bottoms, galore. Are those male or female space smurfs?
- Spectacular effects, sea and landscapes, some plot and character arc hints.
- So. Yes. Will go see it. Sure. Is it going to be any good? We shall see! Its box office potential is strong though by no means as limitless as part 1.